How to find my Google Reviews Link
To find your business’s review link on Google, follow these steps: (if you haven’t set your business up on google yet follow this link first)
- Open Google Maps in your web browser.
- Search for your business by name.
- Click on the name of your business to open its Google Maps listing.
- Scroll down to the “Review summary” section, and click on the number of reviews. This will open the reviews for your business.
- At the top of the reviews, you should see a “Write a review” button. Click on this button to open the review form.
- Once the review form is open, you can copy the review link from your web browser’s address bar and share it with others.
Alternatively, you can use the following URL format to create a direct link to the review form for your business on Google Maps:
To get the place ID for your business, search for your business on Google Maps and look at the URL for the business listing. The place ID is the string of letters and numbers after “placeid=” in the URL. For example, in the following URL the place ID is “ChIJ7cv00DwsDogRAMDACa2m4K8”:
You can use this place ID to create a direct link to the review form for your business, like this: